Developed with input from Giant Factory Off-Road Team pros, this all-new trail and gravity shoe is designed for uncompromising performance on aggressive terrain. Designed with Giant’s Motion Efficiency System, Shuttle blends clip-in pedaling efficiency with the rugged protection and traction you need for nailing new lines or ripping DH runs.
- Abrasion-resistant, seamless hydrophobic upper provides protection and ventilation
- Lace enclosure with mid-cuff trail design and wide Velcro strap for secure fit and stability
- ExoWrap design and construction for enhanced fit
- Molded nylon ExoBeam midsole plate balances pedaling with flexibility for better stability and traction on rough terrain
- Full-coverage rubber tread for stability and traction on platform clip-in pedals
- Gravity-specific outsole design improves stability: 108mm (forefoot) and 78mm (heel)
- Rubber toe box area protects from obstacles on the trail
- EVA midsole and heel areas reduce weight while providing shock-absorbing protection
- ExoFlex zone optimizes the natural flex of the toes
- Removable single-density ErgoComfort Insoles
- Wider range fore and aft cleat position adjustment
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Black/Blue / 44||04713250802909||870001035||2856|
|Black/Blue / 45||04713250802916||870001036||2860|
|Black/Blue / 46||04713250802923||870001037||2861|