$185.00 - $369.00
Comfort plays a big part in speed—that's why SRAM designed the Force 22 ErgoDynamic Shifters with an ErgoFit textured body and refined hood shape that improve grip and provide a smooth transition to the bar. These 2x11-speed shifters are crafted with carbon and magnesium for an incredibly low weight you'll notice as soon as you wrap your hands around them. Individual reach adjustment of the ErgoBlade brake and shift levers put the controls exactly where you want them. And, with an understated black finish, the Force 22 Shifters are a great match for any machine.
SRAM's Apex DoubleTap Control Lever allows you to shift from the hoods, drops, and even when sprinting, so you can always select the perfect gear with ease. The single-lever-shifting design allows for fast, smooth shifts and is completely independent of the brake levers, eliminating the possibility of engaging the brakes when you shift. Plus, the ergonomic levers are incredibly light, aero, and hide all the cables for an ultra-clean look.
If you believe in better performance then you should believe in hydraulic road (HydroR) brakes. SRAM's award winning HydroR technology is the fulfillment of the promise of better braking, more control, and improved performance in all conditions. SRAM RED is delivering on the promise of braking confidence and security that brings speed control and stability to a new level. - RED ergonomics including Reach Adjust - SRAM Road 11-speed compatible - Optimized power and modulation for higher speeds and more control - Refined lever body design is more comfortable - Easy access bleed port means convenient service - Shift paddle design is lightweight and offers improved finger clearance - Moto-style means this is a right-side (rear) shifter with a front brake, the reverse of the normal American-style. - Front brake hose length is 950mm, rear brake hose length is 1800mm
SRAM’s RED shifter optimizes the rider/bike interface. The transition from hood to handlebar is smooth and seamless, and the hood texture provides a comfortable, cushioned grip. DoubleTap technology allows you to up- and down-shift with a single lever, while reducing weight and leaving your brake lever unfettered by shifting. Plus, the shift and brake levers have independent reach adjustment for a customizable fit. And, ZeroLoss technology instantly engages the cable for precise gear changes.
New mechanical Ergopower 12x2 Speed Record Disc Brake controls comfort, control, speed, reactivity. The new mechanical Ergopower 12x2 Speed Record Disc Brake controls take full advantage of the widely respected, proven Campagnolo technologies and have become indispensable for those who are in the saddle for extended periods. One such technology is Vari-Cushion, which offers ergonomic, comfortable and safe support and grip. There is also the “one lever-one action” feature that assigns each lever one function to prevent shifting errors. The Ultra-Shift mechanism enables upshifting up to three sprockets at a time and downshifting a full five. Furthermore, the new mechanical Ergopower 12x2 Record Disc Brake controls offer lever adjustability that utilities Reach Adjustment to move the brake lever closer to the low grip, thus adapting to the different hand sizes. AMS Adjustment allows modulating the moment of shift engagement through the use of specific levers. The carbon fibre brake levers feature a unidirectional disposition of the fiber to ensure they match seamlessly with the other components of the groupset.
Shimano Tiagra 4700 Right STI Lever Name Plate and Fixing Screw
New mechanical Ergopower Super Record 12x2 Speed Disc Brake controls: more ergonomic, more precise, more powerful and easier to maintain. Comfort, control, speed, and responsiveness are some of the main features of a bike's controls, helping keep all situations under control. The new mechanical controls for the Ergopower Super Record 12x2 Speed Disc Brake offer an ergonomic, comfortable and safe support and grip thanks to Vari-Cushion technology, essential for those who stay on the saddle for several hours. The controls’ inner workings are a concentration of technology and experience, starting with the “one lever, one action” function, which assigns each lever a single function, helping avoid shifting errors at tired or distracting moments, and then continue with the multiple shifting option which allows up- or downshifting by up to 5 sprockets at a time thanks to the Ultra-Shift mechanism. This function allows you to maintain cadence even in case of sudden changes of incline or rhythm, with speed and ease as useful as it is surprising. Further useful features are the levers’ adjustability, which, thanks to Reach Adjustment, enable a low grip on the brake lever, helping those with smaller hands; and AMS Adjustment, which enables shifting time modulation, using the dedicated levers. The Super Record Disc Brake brake levers are engineered with a double curvature for improved grip and are lightened with two slots that are added to the one dedicated to Reach Adjustment.
Shimano's 105 Dual Control Levers let you easily shift and brake without ever taking your hands off the handlebars. The short-stroke shifting is so telepathic you'll be in the gear you want almost before you realize you shifted. Plus, the robust design offers excellent durability and the hoods are ergonomically contoured for top comfort.
$38.99 - $165.99
Alivio 9-speed Shift/Brake Levers dress up your bike with Shimano's proven ergonomics and shifting technology. A single clamp keeps handlebar clutter to the absolute minimum. Shimano's index shifting is fast and precise, and the heads-up Optical Gear Display ensures you're always in the right gear. Hydraulic brakes offer powerful, all-weather stopping power and Shimano's One-Way Bleed mineral oil setup is low maintenance and reliable.
• Comfortable And Natural Hand Position For All Day Riding Comfort • More Stopping Power, With Less Effort, Especially From The Hood Position • High Braking Power Ideal For Cyclocross And On-Road Riding • Fits A Wide Variety Of Hand Sizes From The Hood Position • Electronic 11-speed Shifting Function Based Shift / Brake Lever Allows For More Compact, More Ergonomic Hood And Lever Design • Reservoir Tank Provides Pad Clearance Auto-Adjust To Maintain Consistent Pad Clearance • Both Lever Reach Adjust And Free Stroke Adjust Possible • Includes Shimano RS785 hydraulic road brake calipers • Includes Shimano SM-BH-59 hydraulic line kit and Shimano Mineral Oil
$651.99 - $970.99
Shimano dual control hydraulic disc brake levers. - More controllable and confidence in race condition - Optimally balanced hydraulic brake system for racing - Dedicated brake lever shape, stroke, contact point, stiffness and dedicated shift paddles - Lightweight - Carbon composite plastic material of hood - More intuitive, quicker shifting operation - More defined click feeling and ergonomic shift lever position - Customizable function to fit any riding style - Each switch has the option for multi-shift ON or OFF - E-TUBE project - Optimum power transmitted with grip firmly - Ideal ergonomic cover shape with better thickness & tenderness - Openable hood cover - Simple set up and maintenance - Easy replace hood cover - Openable hood cover - Customizable the function to fit in rider's riding style
$163.99 - $337.99
Shimano R8050 Di2 dual control lever. - More intuitive shifting operation - Updated features and more defined click feeling - Clearer separation between shift buttons support quick and precise shifting while operating with thick gloves - Customizable functionality to match the rider's style - Each switch has the option for multi-shift ON or OFF - E-TUBE PROJECT - Programmable function of ST top button remote switch for third party cycle computer and shifting - More Reach Adjust range - 2x11-speed - Average Weight: 148 grams
- Slimmer, More Aerodynamic Shape And Improved Grip Feel - Optimum Power Transmitted With Firm Grip - More Control And Confidence In Race Condition - Improved Shift Switch Placement For Operation Without Removing Hands From The Bars - Intuitive Shifting Control - Single Button On Each Side Of The Shift Lever Designed To Work With Synchro Shift - Each Switch Available With Multi-Shift On/Off - Increased E-Tube Project Customization - Each Switch Has The Option For Multi-Shift - Customizable Function To Fit Any Riding Style - Integrated E-Tube Cable And Internal Brake Cable Routing For Enhanced Cockpit Aesthetic And Aerodynamics
$334.99 - $685.99
- More Control And Confidence In Race Conditions - Optimally Balanced Hydraulic Brake System For Racing - Dedicated Brake Lever Shape, Stroke, Contact Point, Stiffness And Dedicated Shift Paddles - Light Weight - Carbon Composite Plastic Material Of Hood - More Intuitive, Quicker Shifting Operation - More Defined Click Feeling And Ergonomic Shift Lever Position - Customizable Function To Fit Any Riding Style - Each Switch Has The Option For Multi-Shift On Or Off - E-Tube Project - Optimum Power Transmitted With Grip Firmly - Ideal Ergonomic Cover Shape With Better Thickness & Tenderness - Openable Hood Cover - Simple Set Up And Maintenance - Easy Replace Hood Cover - Openable Hood Cover - Customizable The Function To Fit In Rider'S Riding Style
SRAM's S-700 Shift Lever w/Hydraulic Disc Brake delivers pro-level shifting performance, excellent ergonomics, and the power and modulation of hydraulic disc braking. Feel the ergonomics and response of SRAM’s DoubleTap shifting as you drop a gear for that grueling climb or ratchet through the 10 speeds in that frantic sprint finish. Once you give the brake lever a squeeze, all that great shifting seems like icing on the cake. You’ll instantly notice that the hydraulic disc brake requires less hand force than a traditional cable-pull brake, and provides incredible power and modulation that makes every road or cross ride better.
Shimano Tourney ST-A070 shift/brake levers are ergonomic touch points for operating both the bicycle's brakes and shifting for 2x7 or 3x7 drivetrains. - Optical gear display - Adjustable reach
Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydraulic shift/brake levers. - Greater rider control in all conditions - Hydraulic disc brake provides the next stage of control - Small bracket size improves ergonomics - Greater reach adjust range - Quick and intuitive rear shifting operation with redesigned internal shifting unit - Model Number: ST-R8020 - Series: Ultegra - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41 - Shift Cable: Polymer coated - Average Weight: 550 grams/pair
SRAM's DoubleTap Control Levers are the cornerstone of SRAM's road biking world. Because you're able to shift from the hoods, drops, and even when sprinting, the Rival levers offer a competitive advantage that can't be touched. The single-lever-shifting design allows for fast, smooth shifts, and is completely independent of the brake levers, eliminating the possibility of engaging the brakes when you shift. The carbon fiber ergonomic levers are incredibly light and aero, while hiding all the cables for an ultra-clean look.
- Shimano road shifter name plate and fixing screws
SRAM's Force 22 Hydraulic Disc Brake and Brake Lever is descended from their top-end RED road group and offer precision braking and shifting performance. A carbon brake lever with an aluminum shift lever delivers precise modulation and shifts while keeping the weight impressively low. The ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control and a better transition to the bar. For optimal feel, you can also set your lever reach to fit your hands thanks to Reach Adjust. SRAM Force 22 is designed to work with 11-speed cassettes. The forged aluminum disc caliper itself is optimized to give you the stopping power and modulation you need for road and cyclocross riding. A fully-sealed hydraulic system prevents contamination during muddy cross races or epic dirt-road slugfests. Once you experience the incredible ability of SRAM's Force 22 Hydraulics, you'll never go back to rim brakes again!
• Comfortable And Natural Hand Position For All Day Riding Comfort • More Stopping Power, With Less Effort, Especially From The Hood Position • High Braking Power Ideal For Cyclocross And On-Road Riding • Fits A Wide Variety Of Hand Sizes From The Hood Position • Electronic Shifting Function Based Shift / Brake Lever Allows For More Compact, More Ergonomic Hood And Lever Design • Reservoir Tank Provides Pad Clearance Auto-Adjust To Maintain Consistent Pad Clearance • Both Lever Reach Adjust And Free Stroke Adjust Possible • Includes Shimano SM-BH-59 hydraulic line kit and Shimano mineral oil
SRAM's Force DoubleTap Control Levers offer a competitive advantage that allows you to shift from the hoods, drops, and even when sprinting. They're crafted with carbon and magnesium to create a system so light that it won't slow you down whether you're racing for prizes, bragging rights, or World Championships. The single-lever-shifting design allows for fast, smooth shifts and is completely independent of the brake levers, eliminating the possibility of braking when you shift. The front shifter uses Zero-Loss technology, instantly engaging the cable for precise gear changes. And both levers incorporate the popular reach adjust feature that allows you dial in exactly where your levers are in relation to your bars.
$167.99 - $349.99
Shimano Ultegra R8000 dual control levers. - Greater reach adjust range - Quick and intuitive rear shifting operation with redesigned internal shifting unit - Even lighter front shifting when paired with redesigned FD-R8000 - 2x11-speed - Model Number: ST-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41 - Shift Cable: Polymer coated - Average Weight: 220 grams
Wireless electronic shifting and hydraulic disc braking: the best of both worlds. The SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD shift-brake system integrates top technology into an efficient package and offers AXS for easy personalization. - AXS enabled for easy personalization - Simple and intuitive eTap shift logic - Award-winning HydroHC brake platform - Textured shift paddles and hoods for control and comfort - Personalize for your hands and preferences using the Contact Point Adjustment and separate Reach Adjust - One port per side for Blips - Bleeding Edge technology for easy and clean bleeds - Mount type: Flat-mount
Shimano's Tiagra Dual Control Lever (2x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. -Model Number: ST-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Front Shifting: 2 - Shift Cable: Lever side:OT-SP41 / RD side: OT-SP41 Sealed - Reach Adjuster: Screw
Campagnolo's Record EPS ErgoPower Levers offer superb braking and electronic shifting function. The rear lever's unique design allows for up to ten simultaneous shifts in either direction with the simple hold of a button. Plus, you can easily shift the front chainring flawlessly even under load. You'll also love the comfortable, ergonomic design that makes the levers and hoods fit like a glove. Plus, Campagnolo's advanced carbon construction makes these levers just as visually incredible as they are light.
• 20% lighter rear shifts • Consistently stable shifting • RD new shadow design with optimized slant design • New shift cable with new hyper low-friction coating technology • Longer lever body • Anti-slip on main lever - Thumb Operation • I-spec II • Model Number : SL-M8000-I • Series : DEORE XT • Shift Lever Type : RAPIDFIRE Plus • Rear speeds : 11-speed • Front Shifting : Front Shifter Available • Instant Release : Yes • Multi Release : Yes • 2-way Release : Yes • Optical Gear Display : NO • Shift Cable Casing : OT-SP41 • Shift Cable : New low friction shift cable
Shimano Ultegra TT/Triathlon dual control lever. - Reduced drag through a more aerodynamic design - Eliminated the switch box of ST-6871 to make the design smaller and shorter - Intuitive shifting control - Keep firm when shifting - Single button on each side of the shift lever only works with Synchronized Shift - 2x11-speed - Average Weight: 138 g/pair
- Series: SORA - Shift Lever Type: STI - Front Shifting: 2 or 3 - Rear Shifting: 9-speed - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41 - Adjustable Reach: Yes - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Cassette Spacing: Shimano/SRAM 9 - Color: Black
Shimano's 105 Dual Control Left-Side Lever lets you easily shift and brake without ever taking your hands off the handlebars. The short-stroke shifting is so telepathic you'll be in the gear you want almost before you realize you shifted. Plus, the robust design offers excellent durability and the hoods are ergonomically contoured for top comfort.
Page 1 of 3 Next page