Your little rider will love the hand protection and secure grip of Strider's Adventure Riding Gloves. And, with wide openings at the wrists and secure Velcro closures, these full-finger padded gloves are easy to put on and take off.
Round out your riding kit in classic cycling style with Giant's Classic Crochet Glove. The open-weave crochet back is incredibly breathable and non-restrictive, great for hot days. The reinforced synthetic leather palm gives you a great grip on the bars, with the perfect amount of padding to smooth out the road. These gloves feature an easy, pull-on design with a fast and secure Velcro wrist closure.
With Giant's Chill Lite Gloves you can comfortably ride through the changing seasons. An elastic fleece material keeps your hands warm while a single layer Amara leather palm ensures you get a good grip on the bars. Other details include finger tips that allow you to access your smart phone without taking off your gloves and a terry cloth area for wiping moisture away from your face.
- ProTexturaPLUS and ThermTextura insulation provide warmth and weather protection - Waterproof and wind proof PU insert - Silicone print on the fingers and palm for safety and precise control - Single layer Amara leather palm and Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit - Velcro wrist opening and adjustability
The most technically advanced winter cycling pogie, Cobrafist puts unrivaled comfort and control into your hands. - Water resistant membrane - Rubberized shell - Wind protection - Moisture regulation - Fits flat bars 640mm and wider Constructed with a durable and wind resistant 600D poly outer shell, PrimaLoft Gold Eco 400 gm insulation, and zippered vents. A technical handlebar attachment system includes a foam donut that seals the handlebar and cable closure, while also keeping each pogie in an upright position. Water-resistant zipper vents on top and bottom provide temperature regulation when it gets too warm, and an inner pocket makes stowing extra food and gear simple and accessible.
Go the distance with Podium. Featuring gel padding for improved vibration damping on longer rides. With a Lycra stretch and practical sweat wipe terry towelling rear, Ergo Bolton thumb structure and a long, no-fuss Lycra stretch cuff Podium give you the comfort you need to take on more miles. Features - TransTextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - Reinforced Amara palm with Plush Gel multi-thickness memory-foam padding - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit - Large, highly absorbent micro-fiber wipe area
For late fall and early spring riding conditions, Sturmfist 5 protects against cold, wind, and water — all the elements that can make or break an early-season training ride. A water- and wind-resistant shell fabric on the back of the hand meets a layer of water-resistant goat leather on the palm to ensure the utmost protection against the elements. 100g Polartec Alpha insulation keeps the back of the hand warm and comfortable. The 100% merino wool shell lining provides total moisture control in the worst conditions. - 2mm of Aerogel in the palm drastically reduces conductive heat loss issues caused by frozen handlebars - 100 grams Polartec Alpha insulation keeps the back of the hand warm and comfortable - The 100% merino wool shell lining provides total moisture control in the worst conditions
Keep riding all year long! Planet Bike's Borealis Gloves are versatile full-finger models perfect for the demands of cool-weather riding. Made of wind- and water-resistant fabric, they feature Serino palms and breathable liners, too, so they'll keep you dry, warm and comfortable. Plus, the fleece index fingers and thumbs are great for wiping your face. With the neoprene cuffs and the Velcro closures they offer a custom fit, too.
- ProTextura™ and ThermTextura™ provide warmth and weather protection - Thinsulate™ insulation for single layer Amara™ leather palm - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit
The Biogel RX Gloves sport Garneau's Ergo Air ventilation system and 3D Mini Mesh uppers for a stellar fit and breezy comfort. The perforated Amara palms with varying gel thickness keep your hands comfortable and provide great vibration damping. Plus, these great gloves sport microfiber thumbs for face wiping, and ergonomically designed Velcro closures for the perfect fit.
Giro's DND Jr. gloves mimic the style and value of their popular DND mountain bike gloves, with features designed for the youngest riders. The wide mouth cuffs are easy to open for fitting, and the palms are made of durable AX Suede that acts like a second skin without compromising feel and control of the bike.
Giro's Bravo Jr. mimics the fit, comfort and value of Giro's adult gloves, with features designed for the youngest riders. The wide-opening uppers make it easy to put these on or take them off, and simple Velcro closures secures them. Great for use on road or trail rides, the Bravo Jr.'s boast durable Clarino palms with just enough padding to reduce impact without compromising grip.
The Giro Remedy X2 is designed for the demands of aggressive trail riding and downhilling, now featuring enhanced full-hand protection and added breathability. Giro incorporated several key technologies that set the Remedy X2 apart—Poron XRD armoring keeps the knuckles and heel of the hand protected and strategic use of AX Suede synthetic leather keep these gloves flexible yet durable. Despite the added crash insurance, the Remedy X2 boasts exceptional bar feel thanks in part to the three-panel Super Fit engineered palm. The lightweight, 4-way-stretch mesh upper keeps your hands cool, even with the added protection.
The DND (Down And Dirty) is all about the essentials—fit, durability and control. It’s built to be affordable and long-wearing, with a supple feel thanks to the Super Fit engineered AX Suede palm that eliminates excess material and bunching. The upper breathes well, and offers 4-way stretch for maximum comfort day-in and day-out. These features and simple construction make the DND the favorite among dirt jumpers and trail riders alike.
The DND (Down And Dirty) is all about the essentials – fit, durability and control. It’s built to be affordable and long-wearing, with a supple feel thanks to the Super Fit engineered AX Suede palm that eliminates excess material and bunching. The upper breathes well, and offers four-way stretch for maximum comfort day in and day out. These features and simple construction make the DND the favorite among dirt jumpers and trail riders alike.
At first glance, Giro's Siv is a throwback to a time when gloves were truly simple. But under the hood is a thoroughly modern glove with a perforated nylon upper that’s cut to wrap the hand like a second skin, and a tailored Super Fit microfiber palm to enhance grip and control. It’s a timeless combination that definitely improves a classic design.
Power to the front of the pack with Bellwether's Gel Flex Gloves. The Cool Mesh uppers improve ventilation, while ergonomic gel padding isolates your hands from road vibrations for the ultimate in comfort. Velcro closures provide an excellent fit and the terry thumbs give you a soft place to wipe your face. And when the fun is over, the easy-off finger pulls make removal a snap.
Lightweight and minimally padded, Endura's Hyperon Mitts give you great venting and grip. The perforated gel palms and mesh panels offer optimal breathability. Strapless cuffs provide comfort, terry cloth thumbs let you wipe your face, and finger tabs make removing the Hyperon Mitts easy.
For use alone in milder temps with 45NRTH's lightweight clothing system, or as a liner with their Sturmfist 4 in extreme cold, the lightweight merino glove keeps your hands dry and warm.
- Ulnar channel groove for amplified comfort & reduction of riding-induced hand fatigue - Synthetic leather abrasion resistant palm - Partitioned padding for increased glove flexibility - Velcro closure strap for a more secure fit - Ultra-soft synthetic suede thumb towel - Ergonomic pre-curved construction - High performance mesh palm material for ultimate palm breathability - Gel pad palm inserts - Reflective back hand accents - Breathable mesh & lycra upper blend - Touch screen capabilities - Silicone coated palm for optimal grip - Glove magnets keep gloves paired when not in use
- Soft foam padding for increased comfort - Easy-off finger pull loops - Highly resilient microfiber palm - Ultra soft thumb towel - Neoprene cuff for optimal wrist flexibility - Breathable four-way stretch upper for the greatest durability - Pre-curved fingertips for the best fit
- Soft foam padding for increased comfort - Velcro strap closure for a secure fit - Highly resilient microfiber palm - Neoprene cuff for optimal wrist flexibility - Perforated palm for increased venting - Silicone infused palm for added grip - Ergonomic pre-curved construction - Breathable four-way stretch upper - Ultra soft thumb towel
Planet Bike's Taurus Gloves, with their breathable cotton crochet mesh backs and comfortable tricot-lined leather palms and thumbs, embody everything that has made crochet gloves favorites of many cyclists. These great gloves feature soft terry thumbs for wiping your face.
- Soft foam padding for increased comfort - Velcro strap closure for a secure fit - Highly resilient microfiber palm - Neoprene cuff for optimal wrist flexibility - Perforated palm for increased venting - Silicone infused palm for added grip - Ergonomic pre-curved construction - Breathable four-way stretch upper - Ultra soft thumb towel - Easy-off finger pull loops
- Pre-shaped glove with brushed, windproof fabric and silicone print in the palm - Elastic, brushed and windproof fabric on top - Clarino fabric inside palm and at crucial parts - Pre-shaped construction for an optimal fit - Ergonomically placed seams - Silicone print in the palm for enhanced grip and power transmission - Sublimated prints 40% Polyester 25% Polyamide 30% Polyurethane 5% OF
- Smooth, windproof and water-protective glove with silicone print in palm for enhanced grip - Wind- and waterproof softshell fabric - Fleece inside for extra warmth - Soft, thin and water-protective softshell fabric inside palm - Elastic cuff - Ergonomic, elastic fit - Soft terry on thumb - Reflective print and tape for increased visibility - Touch-screen compatible print - Fabric 1: 80 % Polyester, 20% Elastane, Fabric 2: 100% Polyurethane
- 2-in-1 glove with brushed inside and wind- and waterproof cover - Extra warmth and comfort - Elastic fabrics - Silicone print in palm for enhanced grip - Touch-screen-compatible embroidery
The Bravo Gel is Giro’s most popular glove, and now there's reason to love it even more. This versatile glove features optimized gel padding that delivers Giro's exceptional Super Fit ergonomic design and high-quality construction at an affordable price. The updated design features reflective finger pulls, more technical construction for improved comfort and a larger Velcro closure for easier use. The cuff has been redesigned to eliminate the binding material, making it more streamlined against your wrist to improve comfort. It’s the perfect choice for riders who prefer the feel of a more traditional padded glove, with comfort and performance that rival gloves costing twice as much. - Moisture-wicking four-way stretch, breathable mesh - Highly absorbent microfiber wiping surface - Updated low-profile Velcro closure - Super Fit engineered three-panel design - AX Suede microfiber palm - Sonic-welded pull tab - Optimized gel padding
Take back the winter with the ideal choice for cold weather excursions. Bellwether's warmest cold-weather glove delivers uncompromising cold and wind protection without sacrificing dexterity and control. Features: - Thinsulate insulation provides warmth without the bulk of traditional insulation - Touchscreen compatible thumb and forefinger - Silicone-impregnated palm area improves grip in wet conditions - Adjustable wrist closure creates comfortable seal against the elements - Longer cuff design improves cold weather protection - Microfiber thumb area to wipe perspiration - Reflective accents improve low light visibility
Lightweight pro-level glove for riders who are seeking high ventilation and positive bar feel for maximum control Features: - Ultra-lightweight and highly breathable - Segmented palm for great dexterity - Hidden “easy off” pull tabs - Longer cuff design improves aerodynamics - Microfiber thumb to wipe perspiration Palm: - Air-mesh - 5-piece Amara palm patches with minimal gel cushioning Upper: - Moisture-wicking stretchable Lycra material Padding: - Thin shock-absorbing gel Closure: - Slip-on
Page 1 of 5 Next page