The Long Haul Trucker fork is designed to mount racks and fenders and to haul stuff. The fork’s new crown provides ample clearance for 26 x 2.1 tires and sports threaded eyelets in four locations (dual dropout, midblade and fork crown) to provide more options for mounting stuff, from racks to whatever. Options galore. Curved blades, CroMoly steel. 1-1/8-inch threadless steer tube. - Axle-to-crown: 26" = 376mm - Offset: 45mm - Steerer: 26" (42–54cm frames) = 300mm; 26" (56–62cm frames) = 400mm - Tire Clearance: 26 x 2.1" - Weight: 26" = 2.1 lb (0.97kg) uncut
When a fork isn’t designed well, you feel it from the minute you start your ride. That is why Whisky poured over every detail, pushed the limits, and broke new ground during the creation of the No.9 Carbon Disc Cyclocross Fork. It eliminates uncomfortable chatter and vibration for an astoundingly plush ride. The delightfully stiff and compliant UD carbon fiber construction, disc brake mounts, and a stiff, secure thru-axle ensure low weight and precise braking and handling. Plus, fender mount means you'll be bounding out the door on even the rainiest days. It all results in an enhanced riding experience and adds up to performance that you can count on. - Axle to Crown Length: 395mm - Brake Mount: Post Mount 140mm - Crown Race: 40 - Front Axle: 15 x 100mm - Material: Carbon - Maximum Tire Clearance: 45mm - Offset: 45mm - Rotor Size: 185mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Tube Length: 300mm - Steerer Type: Tapered - Wheel Size: 700c
Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Combo Mountain Fork is seriously versatile. This 4130 chromoly steel fork can be used with 26- or 29-inch wheels, and is suspension corrected for a 100mm 26-inch-wheel fork. With disc mounts and linear-pull brake bosses, even your brake choices are versatile.
The streets can be tough, so you need a fork that's even tougher. Origin-8's Del Pasado Track Star Fork is crafted from 4130 chromoly-steel with room for a 35c tire so you can handle whatever comes your way.
$27.99 - $31.99
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • For 26-inch wheels • 250mm steerer length • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter
• High-tensile steel construction • Threadless
Now you can update your 2010+ BoXXer Race, Team, RC, R2C2 and World Cup with the Charger Damper Upgrade Kit. The Charger is RockShox’s insanely refined damper, and its sealed construction with an expandable rubber bladder ensures damping consistency, reduces vibration, and is almost 100 grams lighter than the previous BoXXer damper. Adjustment is easy and intuitive, with a single compression adjuster and a beginning stroke rebound adjuster with a factory set Rapid Recovery tune. The internal shim stacks can be re-tuned for light or firm compression and rebound settings. Includes damper, syringe, and suspension fluid.
The Straggler fork is very much like the Cross-Check fork — t's a lugged and brazed CroMoly fork with room for 700c tires up to 50mm wide. Both feature fender and rack mount eyelets at the dropouts, mid-blade threaded rack mounts and threaded eyelets on the sides of the crown for accessories. Both deliver a resilient ride and are finished in black powdercoat. The Straggler fork is equipped with a 51mm I.S. disc caliper mount and no accommodation for rim brakes. - Axle-to-crown: 400mm - Offset: 44mm - Steerer: 300mm, 1-1/8" straight (42-58cm), 350mm, 1-1/8" straight (60-62cm) - Tire Clearance: 50mm (w/o fender) Weight: 2.5 lb (1.15kg) uncut
This beauty here was designed alongside Surly's Midnight Special frame. In an effort to shed a few grams (it's for a road bike after all), they opted to utilize a unicrown design rather than a lugged one. In addition to the weight savings, it also looks really nice — don't you think? Like the Midnight Special frame, this fork is equipped with modern road standards like flat mount disc brakes and a 12 x 100mm thru-axle. For increased versatility, it has braze-ons for fenders and racks (including mid-blade!). - 100% CroMoly construction, fully brazed crown - Mid-blade thru-blade eyelets - Rack and fender eyelets at the dropout - 12 x 100mm thru-axle - Clearance for 27.5 x 2.32 or 700c x 42mm tires
The Ogre fork is non-suspension corrected and will run 29-inch as well as 27.5-inch tire options. Made of 4130 CroMoly, it's got 51mm IS disc mounts, removable cantilever pivots, brake-line guides, low-blade threaded barrel bosses and mid-blade eyelets for a rack. This fork is designed to run disc brakes, fenders and a rack simultaneously. It's got two sets of triple bottle mounts, one on each leg. - Axle to Crown Length: 447 mm - Brake Mount: Canti studs, IS Disc Brake 160 - Crown Race: 30 - Front Axle: 9mm x 100mm - Material: Chromoly Steel - Offset: 43 mm - Steerer Type: Straight 1-1/8-inch - Wheel Size: 29-inch, 27.5+ - Powdercoat finish
Dimension Road Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing. - Forged dropouts with eyelets, welded unicrown construction - Designed for short-reach caliper brakes - 25 x 14mm tapered oval blades - Axle to Crown Length: 374mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Short Reach Caliper (39mm-49mm) - Color: Black - Crown Race: 30 - Defined Color: Black - Front Axle: 10mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 300 - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 773g (1-inch); 780g (1 1/8-inch) - Wheel Size: 700c
- Forged dropouts with eyelets, straight-gauge oval tapered blades - Dimension Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing - 85mm threaded section - Fits up to 30c tires - Axle to Crown Length: 382 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Long Reach Caliper (55mm - 73mm) - Crown Race: 27 - Front Axle: 9mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24tpi Quill - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 839g, 876g, 907g - Wheel Size: 27"
700c Hybrid fork with Cantilever Mounts - Forged dropouts with eyelets, straight-gauge oval-tapered blades - Dimension Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing - Welded unicrown construction - Clearance for 50mm wide fenders (1 1/8-inch) - Axle to Crown Length: 403mm (1 1/8-inch); 412mm (1 1/8-inch SC); 403mm (1-inch) - Brake Mount (Fork): Canti Studs - Color: Black - Crown Race: 30 (1 1/8-inch, 1 1/8-inch SC); 26 (1-inch) - Front Axle: 10mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50 mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 (1 1/8-inch, 1 1/8-inch SC); 25.4 (1-inch) - Steerer Tube Length: 300mm (1 1/8-inch); 260mm (1 1/8-inch SC); 300mm (1-inch) - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 975g (1 1/8-inch); 1105g (1 1/8-inch SC); 963g (1-inch) - Wheel Size: 700c
Dimension Road Forks are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing. - Forged dropouts with eyelets, welded unicrown construction - Designed for short-reach caliper brakes - 25 x 14mm tapered oval blades - Axle to Crown Length: 374mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Short Reach Caliper (39mm-49mm) - Crown Race: 26 - Front Axle: 10mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24 tpi Quill - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 170 - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 692g - Wheel Size: 700c
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Axle-to-Crown: 365mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 120mm - Steerer Length: 200mm - Steerer Size: 1-inch
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Steerer Length: 137mm - Brake Mount: Caliper - Rake: 35mm - Axle-to-Crown: 315mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 40mm
Economically priced hi-tensile steel MTB fork for 26-inch wheels. - Steerer Type: Threaded Steerer - Size: 1" (7/8 ID) - Steerer Length: 198mm - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 393mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8" - Thread Length: 95mm
$134.99 - $154.99
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. The new R-Series forks continue this tradition. FEATURES - Fully redesigned. - Laboratory tested and team proven. - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance. - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race. - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance. - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt - Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty SPECS - 25mm traditional offset - 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
All-City's Space Horse fork is ready to be mounted on any bike you want to class up or add a front rack to. The blades feature a classic rando bend radius, double eyelets on the lugged dropouts, and mid-blade mounts which allow the use of a variety of front rack styles. The entire fork is E.D. dipped for rust proofing, with a nice black powdercoat over everything. - Material: Full 4130 high quality chromoly double-butted tapered fork blades, lugged crown, and matching fork ends - Axle to Crown Length: 395mm - Offset: 52mm - Steerer Tube Length: 300mm - Tire Clearance: 42c - Brake Mount (Fork): canti studs - Spacing: 100mm
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes PopLoc remote lever (left) and compression damper • Available for Recon Silver, Sektor Silver, XC 32, and Paragon
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes two bleed syringes, torx wrench, Motion Control XDNA compression damper, XLoc remote lever and hose • Available for Revelation and SID
$17.00 - $39.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • I.S. disc mount • Fits bikes with 20-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threaded fork • For 26-inch wheels • 200mm steerer length
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm • For bikes with 26-inch wheels
Upgrade your BoXXer with RockShox's Solo Air spring with revised spring curve and air spring tunability with Bottomless Tokens (4 included in package). This kit is compatible with BoXXer World Cup forks from 2011 to 2014 (serial number later than 16T11XXXXXXX).
$25.00 - $29.00
- Blue polyurethane upgrade dust wipers and oil seals - Dual lip offers improved seal with lower stiction - Fox 32mm and 36mm kits include wipers, oil seals, crush washers, and foam rings - Fox 40mm kits include wipers and seals
- Cantilever brake mounts - 45mm rake - Hi-tensile steel construction - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Brake Mount: Cantilever - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Thread Length: 120mm - Axle: QR 9mm
Page 1 of 4 Next page