Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
Stan's Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) fixes damaged tires faster, easier, and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan's sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART's plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won't pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the DART's design is that it doesn't require trimming once inserted, and excess material won't get in the way of your ride. DARTs can't be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally. - Repairs large punctures and slices - Reacts with Stan's sealant to form an instant, airtight seal - Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding - Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant - Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires - Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover - Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures - Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment - Simple and easy to refill
Park's Cone Wrenches are made of durable tool steel and are nice and thin to fit on the small-clearance cones found on hubs and other bearing assemblies. Plus, they work as regular wrenches, too. They feature Park's special Y heads that put more material where it's needed for excellent durability and strength. Most applications require at least 2 cone wrenches. If you have questions please contact us and we can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
Origin-8's Wood 8-In-1 Mini Tool features a plethora of tools with an excellent wood grip. It features a 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm hex keys, Phillips and flat-head screwdrivers, and a T-25 Torx
$12.99 - $23.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
Having the right tool for the job is essential when working on modern bicycles. Pedro's flat wrenches provide professional quality, precision fit wrenches required to properly install, remove, and adjust components. Pedro's bottom bracket flat wrenches are made from 4mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Working closely with each manufacturer, Pedro's designed each flat wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each ergonomically designed flat wrench also features a single-ended design with cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort.
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
$4.70 - $4.99
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
Park's professional-quality, precision-sized spoke wrenches are hardened and chrome plated for long service. Wrenches are vinyl coated in one of four colors indicating the size at a glance. You will find these wrenches in virtually every professional bike shop and every shop mechanic's personal tool stash. Make sure you have the sizes you need in your home toolbox and bike bag.
Park's FR-8 Freewheel Remover fits flip-flop BMX hubs with 30 x 1mm threads. It can be held with a wrench or vise, and its narrow profile allows use without removal of cones and locknuts.
Park's Crank Puller is for removing crankarms on Shimano's splined, oversize, pipe-billet bottom brackets. It employs a long handle and a fine thread for the leverage and torque needed to remove tight arms. Park's unique rotating tip ensures smooth operation and long life. (The CCP-44 does not fit standard square or tapered bottom brackets.)
Professional quality heat-treated steel with hand-saving no-slip plastic grip and ergonomic design for maximum leverage and comfort. - Precision cut for an exact fit with no slippage - Lifetime warranty on all Pedro's tools
Regular chain and component cleaning is a chore no more thanks to Finish Line's Grunge Brush. The "horseshoe" end scrubs the chain thoroughly with its compact bristles and the long bristled end provides easy cleaning of sprockets, chainrings, pedals and derailleurs. Plus, the Grunge Brush is portable enough to bring to races and weekend cycling excursions too.
- 110 gram, 8-function shop quality folding tool with 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm hex wrenches plus T25 torx wrench. - Super strong composite body features new design with improved comfort, better leverage, and stay-tight bolt design. - Professional-grade tool steel wrenches feature superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance. Pedro's folding wrench sets are essential for the shop, event, ride, and at home. These folding wrench sets feature professional grade tool steel for strength, superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance, and body made of lightweight but super tough composite material. The new body features improved ergonomics, shaped to perfectly fit in your hand, allow easy access to each tool, and with extra length for better leverage and control. In addition, the new stay-tight bolt design keeps tool bits from loosening over time. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- 120 gram, 7-function shop quality folding tool with 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm hex wrenches and flat-blade and #2 Phillips screwdrivers. - Super strong composite body features new design with improved comfort, increased leverage, and stay-tight bolt design. - Professional-grade tool steel wrenches feature superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance. Pedro's folding wrench sets are essential for the shop, event, ride, and at home. These folding wrench sets feature professional grade tool steel for strength, superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance, and body made of lightweight but super tough composite material. The new body features improved ergonomics, shaped to perfectly fit in your hand, allow easy access to each tool, and with extra length for better leverage and control. In addition, the new stay-tight bolt design keeps tool bits from loosening over time. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Origin-8's Wood 11-In-1 Mini Tool features a plethora of tools with an excellent wood grip. It features a 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm hex keys, screwdrivers, T-25 Torx, and a chain tool.
Park's Mini Chain Brute Chain Tool goes anywhere and features a V-shaped handle, a super-strong replaceable pin, and fine threads to make chain removal and installation a breeze. The CT-5 works on any derailleur chain, including Shimano Hyperglide and 9-, 10-, and 11-speed. It works for loosening tight links, too.
• Lightweight reinforced nylon construction • Smooth edges won't scratch rims or pinch tubes • Storage clip features built-in abrasive surface
- Quality alloy construction makes valve core removal and installation a breeze. - Designed for a lifetime of use to keep you rolling for years to come.
Page 1 of 1